Victoria Bertomeu Herranz
A bit of your professional life
I decided to study Physiotherapy because it combines the areas of Health and Movement. After finishing my Degree in Physiotherapy, I studied a two-year Master’s Degree in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy. Throughout these five years of experience, I’ve felt a growing and special interest towards the fields of Paediatrics and Women’s Health. I’m passionate about everything related to pregnancy, newborn babies and child development in the first years of life.
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Valencia
- Master’s Degree in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy – University of Zaragoza
- Postgraduate Specialisation in Paediatric Physiotherapy – University of Castilla-La Mancha
- Women’s Health: Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, pregnancy, postpartum problems, diastasis recti, C-Section recovery…
- Paediatrics: congenital torticollis, plagiocephaly, infantile massage, infantile colic, newborn assessment, Respiratory Physiotherapy…
Define yourself in a few words.
“Constantly curious, learning and moving”
What could you tell us about your work?
I love listening to people, their reason for consultation and their aims in order to offer solutions so that they can feel better and achieve their goals. I like to be continuously learning to offer a quality service and involve my patients in an active way, giving them the power to improve their own health.
What is Syncrolab for you?
It is an ambitious project that I’m happy being part of and will allow me to continue growing and learning both personally and professionally in order to offer the best service surrounded by a great team.
Mountain sports, running, traveling, reading… being active!
SPANISH AND CATALAN.